The drug Viagra was created to treat erectile dysfunction, commonly called impotence. To perform full sexual intercourse for men is a very important moment in life. It is human instinct, relating to basic needs. …click here to read more
Erectile dysfunction is inability to achieve and maintain an erection needed for sexual intercourse and one of the most common sexual male problems.
However, this term is actually more wide and comprises different sexual male disorders.
There are five basic criteria, on the basis of which a man can be considered impotent:
- No sexual desire to a woman;
- inability to achieve sufficient erection even with the presence of sexual desire;
- inability to commit movement frictions within a certain time required for them;
- no orgasm with a woman
- no orgasm on such conditions in which most men are able to perform a proper sexual act.
What are erectile dysfunction causes?
Creating a drug to improve male potency Viagra is the third great achievement of scientists of the twentieth century after penicillin and x-rays. Viagra is the world’s first oral pharmaceutical agent that found to be effective for the majority of males suffering from erectile disorder. The researchers, who were able to bring joy to thousands of men, in 1998, were awarded the Nobel Prize.
History of the Viagra
What is Viagra?
In the 90s of the last century, scientists working at the American company “Pfizer”, were engaged in invention of new drug that was supposed to relieve chest pain in angina pectoris. However, during clinical trials, it was found that active substance – sildenafil does not have proper effect on heart. At the same time all men who took part in trials, with enthusiastically talked about severe side effects associated with improved potency. When most of participants in experiment has flatly refused to return useless pills for heart, and one even tried to get into lab to replenish its reserves, company’s managers realized that they found a “gold mine”.
The new miracle cure has been given a name consisting of compound of words “Vigor” (which means “power”, “strength”) and Niagara (Niagara Falls), which is recognized as the most powerful waterfall in North America.
…click here to read more
Viagra perhaps is the most popular «male» medicine, which is considered a panacea for many men suffering from erection problems. This article is aimed at telling you how Viagra was created, how it acts and other interesting facts; we tried to answer the most frequently asked questions about this drug.
First of all, Viagra was created for cardiovascular diseases treatment. According to scientific analyses sildenafil citrate (active ingredient) was supposed to increase blood flow to cardiac muscle and decrease blood pressure. However, this effect has not been achieved. Instead, men taking this drug observed restored blood flow to penis, causing to erection quality improvement.
Viagra is the first drug that is taken for full erection recovery. However, erection occurs only during sexual excitement. Canadian Pharmacy Viagra is neither hormonal drug nor aphrodisiac.
How does Viagra Act?
The drug has a relaxing effect on smooth muscle penis system and also on its internal vessels, causing quality stable erection.
It is worth noting that Canadian Pharmacy Viagra does not cause prolonged erection without sexual excitement (priapism). Without sexual stimulation erection will not occur and after sexual act completion (if taking the drug) the erection subsides. Spontaneous erections after Viagra or its generic intake do not arise.
How Safe is Viagra and What are its Side Effects?
During clinical tests the drug was tested on 5000 volunteers. It is only about 2,5% of men reported some adverse effects after applying Viagra.
As for Canadian Pharmacy Viagra side effects, most often they include:
- mild headache (about 16% of all side effects cases);
- facial flushing (about 11%);
- heartburn (about 7%);
- nasal stuffiness (up to 6-7%);
- color reception disorders (very rare – 2-3%). It should be noted that researches proved that Viagra has no effect on visual acuity.
What are Canadian Pharmacy Viagra Contraindications to Apply with Other Drugs?
Viagra and its generics can be taken together with almost all other drugs, including medicines for patients with diabetes, blood thinners, antacids, aspirin and others. However, it can not be combined with nitrate medications for heart diseases. In this case abrupt arterial blood pressure decrease. Also, Viagra should not be applied in combination with other drugs for erection enhancement.
Are there Any Age Restrictions?
Clinical tests on Viagra were carried out only among volunteers over 18 years. During clinical tests it was found out that the drug is safe for people over 18 and under 85 years old. As for other age groups, there are still no data.
How does Viagra Affect Sexual Desire, Orgasm and Sexual Intercourse Duration?
Canadian Pharmacy Viagra does not increase sexual desire. It should be understood that the drug does not act as a means for sexual excitement stimulation. Extensive psychological researches stated that Viagra may slightly increase aggressiveness, but it is not related to drug pharmacological action.
Viagra has no effect on sexual intercourse duration, as well as on quality and duration of orgasm.
What is Optimal Drug Dosage?
The drug is available in dosages of 25 to 100 mg. Patients should take minimal dosage, which shows stable positive effect. Note that the greater active substance amount you use, the more likely and more intense side effects will occur.
What do we Know about Female Canadian Viagra?
Most conversations about sexual health and diseases’ treatment associated with the inability to carry out normal sexual intercourse, are carried on by men and about men. We are talking about erectile dysfunction, problems with blood vessels and psychological blockages that prevent a man worthy to show himself in bed. What is known about female Canadian Viagra?
Most of talk about women’s preparation for improving sexual life quality are reduced to jokes or opinions that sauce nonexistent problem we are trying to sell another placebo. Meanwhile, women suffer from sex dissatisfaction more in comparison with men. Moreover it is not a surprise because mechanism of pleasure in women is much more complicated.
It depends on a variety of factors, and if one of them failures due to a physiological or mental disbalance, the entire complex mechanism breaks down. All the processes occurring in male body during sex are straightforward. Penis stimulation – ejaculation – orgasm is male formula. In case of women, there is no direct relationship, so far, not every sexual act comes to an end bringing sexual pleasure.
To save the beautiful half from sexual dissatisfaction, scientists have created female Viagra. Try to figure out what it is made of and how it works. Canadian Health and Care Mall healthcaremall4you.com grants you a capability to purchase female Canadian Viagra at favourable terms.
The active substance of female Viagra is sildenafil as well male Viagra. But if men Viagra mechanism of action at men is simple and clear, but women here and there are quite obscure mechanisms. The total effect of the drug on woman’s body is an increase in testosterone level, which is responsible for the emergence of sexual desire and excitement. In this case blood starts to flow to genitals that can solve several potential problems that cause sexual dissatisfaction of women. In addition to blood flow, sufficient amount of lubricating secretions also appears.
Mechanism of female Canadian Viagra action can be described as complex. Its acceptance increases libido and solved other problems that cause sexual desire disorder.
As in comparison with any medication, female Viagra of Canadian Health and Care Mall has several special recommendations. Its use is counterindicated if there are cardiovascular system diseases or a course of treatment with drugs containing nitrates, lowering blood pressure is conducted. In any case, the beginning of drug intake must be preceded by visiting a doctor, medical examination and professional advice.
Only a superficial study of female drugs showed that women’s sexual health issues is not far-fetched. Smart people say that women’s health – community health. Therefore, it is necessary to take care of, doing double efforts.
Here are some comments of doctors regarding Female Canadian Viagra:
The doctor sexologist – Spencer Bentley
My patients often ask me the question: Is Viagra safe for women? I confidently give an affirmative answer, because the drug does not bear absolutely no negative impact on the female body. However, it is contraindicated for ladies who have had a heart attack or stroke in the recent time. In this case, you’d better to wait for at least 6 months to use of female Viagra again. In general, women with any heart problems should be consult a doctor.
Urologist – Joe Naylor
Frequently I observe that health problems of female urogenital system occur due to a lack of sexual activity. In such cases, pelvic blood stasis occurs, which is why there are illnesses of varying severity. However, if you maintain a regular sex life, it is possible to reduce the risk of gynecological and urological diseases to a minimum. Female Viagra helps to regulate sexual desire, making it permanent and stable. Regular sex, especially after 40 years is the key to long-term women’s health!
Sex Therapist – Emily Bryan
Ladies who complain about the inability to reach orgasm with their partner, often blame them, whereas in the first place they should take into account all of their physiological features. For example, you remain indifferent to the caresses after a busy day, or it is difficult for to switch from one case to another. Because of this, you are not relaxed, and therefore not ready to take pleasure. Female Canadian Viagra solves this problem in no time, as the body becomes more sensitive, so women become perceptive even to simple touch.
The Viagra from My Canadian Pharmacy is an FDA-approved treatment recommended for people who are suffering from erectile dysfunction.
Erectile dysfunction is a common health condition that many people are seen suffering from. It can happen to any men and is most seen in people who belong to age groups of thirty or even younger. The components in Viagra play an effective role in stimulating the blood flow level, thus increasing a person’s blood flow level to the penis. It is one of the most sorted out treatment to instant solution in sex. However, what many are not yet aware of is that, the Viagra can also give you side-effects if not consumed the right dosage.
Why Viagra Needs To Be Consumed Under the Right Prescription?
Drugs need to be consumed appropriately and that means following a prescribed Viagra dosage after consultation with the doctor. This is called responsible medical drug intake, which however is something that many prefer not to follow.
Determine Whether You Need Viagra or Not
Talking to the doctor will help you to understand whether a Viagra is safe for your health condition. There are patients who suffer from ailments like bleeding disorder or chest pain and hence a Viagra is not likely going to be recommended for them.
However, don’t just leave everything in the doctor’s hand feeling that the physician knows all. Even the physician would appreciate some cooperation from your end and this includes:
- Informing the doctor that you are allergic to something
- Opening up about other medicinal drugs or supplements that you are taking in
Consume Recommended Dosage Only
The general dosage amount that most patients are recommended is 50 mg. However, depending on your stamina and other health conditions, the doctor may prescribe a dosage that can be either more or less.
Here is what you need to know about the Viagra dosage measurement –
A Viagra pill pack is available in three types of pack – 25 mg, 50 mg and 100 mg
The maximum dosage level that a doctor can recommend to a patient is the obviously 100 mg. But in that case, do not consume more than one pill at day.
You should take a pill 30 to 60 minutes before you go into a sexual intercourse. This is because a Viagra will take some time to get circulated and stimulated after you pop in a pill.
Keep Watch of Any Side Effects
A person who might not have any health problems can notice moderate side effects cause from Viagra intake. Some of the most likely side effects that you can suffer from are:
- Memory problems
- Appearance of red patches in the neck and the face
- Stuffy nose
- Back pain or stomach upset
In that case, consider consulting a My Canadian Pharmacy physician first to determine what your right dosage is. Let erectile dysfunction not take over your happiness. Consuming the right Viagra dosage can help you have a happy sex life with minimum troubles that you will surely not want to enjoy.
Meldonium is definitely not just a random drug used for enhancement, it is way beyond that. Meldonium primary purpose is treating heart conditions such as heart failure and angina pectoris that prevents oxygen and blood from reaching the heart muscle. Besides, the drug is used to improve physical and mental functions.
Not only that, but Meldonium was proved to be a beneficial therapy for bronchopulmonary diseases and neurodegenerative disorders. With all these benefits to the body and more, one must not use it deliberately, the Canadian Pharmacy Mall website highly suggests contacting your doctor before taking random dosages of this drug for the many uses it has.
The power of Meldonium
If Meldonium is used properly and with the consulting of a doctor, it can cause quite astonishing results. Besides using it for treating heart disorders, the drug works to hinder the damage that can happen to the cells, which is caused by particular byproducts of carnitine. What it does is prevent the death of ischemic cells and stopping the tissue damage if there is ischemia. That is what the drug is best for, treating ischemia, which is the inadequate blood supply. That is to say, the blood flow is lacking in some parts of the body, especially during hard work, heart failure or angina.
What Meldonium does exactly
Meldonium aids with the acceleration of the nerve’s excitement which results in quickening the metabolism. Thus, Meldonium represents a great metabolic enhancer because it increases the blood flow. Basically, the transportation of fatty acids to the mitochondria to be metabolized is required to release energy. However, in a case where 1-carnitine is stopped, the mitochondria will use the glucose, which lessens the oxidative stress on the cell, and may cause cellular damage.
Why it was banned for athletes this year
A lot of athletes are using it, and more than 500 athletes in European games were tested positive which showed that they were using it. An example of those athletes is Maria Sharapova, who revealed that she has been using it for the past 10 years because she had the magnesium deficiency. However the drug got banned because athletes are using it as an enhancer to their performance, so now they can no longer use it in their games, but only use it if prescribed for them as a treatment. And now it is available in the Canadian Health&Care Mall website.
How you should use Meldonium
Meldonium improves the rehabilitation after exercising, protects against tension and stress, and it increases activations of the central nervous system functionality. However, it must not be used in random dosages, the Canadian Health&Care Mall website advises that it is best if you consult a doctor before taking this medication. Moreover, you should inform your doctor in case you are using any other medications, and learn from him the suitable amount you should take and which form of Meldonium capsules you should use. These capsules can be bought at very much discounted price at http://healthcaremall4you.com/meldonium-availability-on-canadian-healthcare-mall-or-meldonium-doping-or-not.html
- Erectine Disfunction
- Pulmonary Function
- Cardiac Cachexia
- Cardiac Function
- Tracheobronchial Amyloidosis
- Regulator of Endosomal Sorting
- Lung Cancer
- My Canadian Pharmacy
- Canadian Health&Care Mall
- Erectile Dysfunction Treatment
- Canadian Pharmacy ED Meds
- Erectile Dysfunction
- January 2017
- November 2016
- July 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- History of Viagra (5.00 out of 5)
- Comedy can’t stand up (5.00 out of 5)
- Viagra Puts Men’s Fertility at Risk (5.00 out of 5)
- Drug companies bypass doctors, push over-the-counter Viagra with in-store consultation (5.00 out of 5)
- Viagra and Sexuality (5.00 out of 5)
- Viagra linked to aiding the recovery of stroke victims (4.67 out of 5)
- Viagra For Women (4.33 out of 5)
- Impotence Drugs Associated With Hearing Loss (4.00 out of 5)
- Viagra and Old Age (3.11 out of 5)
- Herbal viagra supplements give same boost, but without the pharmaceuticals (or the cost) (2.67 out of 5)
- Viagra and Old Age - 9 votes
- History of Viagra - 3 votes
- Viagra linked to aiding the recovery of stroke victims - 3 votes
- Viagra For Women - 3 votes
- Herbal viagra supplements give same boost, but without the pharmaceuticals (or the cost) - 3 votes
- What is Viagra? - 2 votes
- Never Underestimate The Influence Of Meldonium - 2 votes
- Comedy can’t stand up - 1 votes
- Viagra Puts Men’s Fertility at Risk - 1 votes
- Drug companies bypass doctors, push over-the-counter Viagra with in-store consultation - 1 votes
- Is Viagra Harmful for Men?
- ED Treatment with Viagra Professional: Canadian Health&Care Mall Advice
- Viagra – all you Need to Know, and even a bit more!
- My Canadian Pharmacy Answers the Most Frequent Questions about Viagra
- Female Canadian Viagra Stimulates Libido
- Are You Consuming the Right Viagra Dosage?
- Never Underestimate The Influence Of Meldonium
- Screening and Familial Testing of Patients for α1-Antitrypsin Deficiency: Recommendations From ATS/ERS Guidelines
- Screening and Familial Testing of Patients for α1-Antitrypsin Deficiency: Why Early Detection Matters with Explanation of My Canadian Pharmacy
- Screening and Familial Testing of Patients for α1-Antitrypsin Deficiency: Rationale for Identification of AATD by Familial Testing and Population Screening
Most Viewed Post
- History of Viagra - 65,211 views
- Discussion. Sildenafil (Viagra): a meta-analysis of clinical trial reports - 44,990 views
- Viagra and Old Age - 39,313 views
- OCULAR SAFETY OF VIAGRA (SILDENAFIL CITRATE): LONG-TERM STUDIES - 35,209 views
- OCULAR SAFETY OF VIAGRA (SILDENAFIL CITRATE): ACUTE STUDIES - 29,229 views
- Sitemap - 16,557 views
- Sildenafil (Viagra): a meta-analysis of clinical trial reports: Methods - 16,071 views
- POSTMARKETING INFORMATION - 14,965 views
- N-Acetylcysteine Enhances Recovery From Acute Lung Injury in Man – Subjects and Protocol - 13,415 views
- Viagra For Women - 13,127 views
- acid reflux disease asthma asthma care asthma management BP monitoring bronchoscopy carcinoma cardiac catheterization ciclesonide clinical profile of cough due to gastroesophageal reflux disease cough due to gastroesophageal reflux disease efficacy emergency medicine erectile dysfunction esophageal-bronchial cough reflex gastroesophageal reflux gastroesophageal reflux disease heart failure inhaled corticosteroids intravascular ultrasound imaging IVUS lower respiratory tract macroaspiration methacholine microaspiration neighborhood asthma nonacid reflux disease prednisone pulmonary pulmonary arteries pulmonary embolism pulmonary function pulmonary hypertension pulse oximetry pulsus paradoxus respiratory symptoms respiratory tract responsiveness safety severe persistent asthma Sildenafil silent reflux disease smoking Viagra wellness councils